Shareit is an app which is available for only smartphone users. It was developed to ease the movement of files from one smartphone to another. Especially the cross trading of files between android and iOS. But, many people have developed a predilection towards this app, which is why they also want the Shareit app in their PC. For this reason, we have written this article to explain how everyone can download and install the Shareit app in their PC/Desktop/Laptop. To download videos from YouTube, you can download Vidmate for windows.
Shareit is the best software to share data, apps, files, movies, etc. from PC to smartphone and vice versa. The Lenovo Group Ltd had developed ShareIT for PC and made it freeware, which means anyone can download it and use it without any copyright issue.
Shareit is the best and the most downloaded software available for transferring the data from PC to the smartphone in today’s time. It is entirely based on wireless data transfer technology, in which the sender and receiver get connected using a Wi-Fi connection. So, it means there is no need of data cable, SD card reader or OTG cable to transfer data between smartphone and PC and Vice versa. The transferring speed of the software is incredible, as it transfers the files in a flash without any failure. The best part is that Shareit for PC works perfectly in all the operating systems like Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and it is available for many platforms like SHAREit For IOS, SHAREit Apk For Android, SHAREit For MAC and SHAREit For Windows Phone.
Features of Shareit App:
- Shareit is lightning fast and easy to use.
- It supports all types for likes like movies, word docs, PPT, songs, etc.
- Works in almost all types of platforms ex. Android, Windows, and iOS.
How to download and install ShareIT for PC?
Now, this isn’t a difficult process but still please make sure you don’t make any mistakes. If done properly, it won’t take even 5 min to get the process completed. To use Shareit on any Windows system, please follow the steps mentioned below.
Click on the given link to download the Official Lenovo Shareit for PC.
After the completion download, double click on the downloaded file, to start the installation process of the software.
Wait for a while so that the installation gets completed entirely.
How to use Shareit in PC?
- Start the Shareit application from the desktop by just double clicking on it.
- When the application gets started, you will see a fresh and user-friendly interface with big buttons in the center.
First, will send in BLUE color and second will be Receive in GREEN color.
- Now to use the application select the desired command, for example, click on send to send some files.
- After selecting the command, you will see an option to select the files of your system. Choose the file which you want to send to smartphone and move further.
- Now, start the shareit on the smartphone in which you want to receive the data from the system.
- Now on the computer, you will see your smartphones network on the interface of shareit , tap on the smartphone’s network to get connected with and complete the sending process.
- When the connection is established successfully, your selected files will start transferring from your computer to the smartphone automatically.
NOTE: Time taken in the transmission depends on the no. of files and size of the file selected.
Hope after reading this small guide you can easily download, install and use shareit for PC very quickly. If you face any issue, please let us know by commenting in your comments sections. Please, share this with your friends and family on Facebook, as it is very nice and time-saving application in today’s time.